Sunday, September 16, 2007

just a few updates




The future Kid Rock - he thinks or Hank Jr!! He loves his new guitar from G & G - 15th bday! He also takes guitar class this year as an elective class.....and he is getting pretty darn good, if I say so myself!! LOL





















a fish eye view of the girls from our weekend...we had a lot of fun!! The craft fair was fun too@




























Riley's Halloween Hat! She looks very sad here don't you think? She tolerates it long enough for us to snap a pic then it comes off!! LOL Jake found it among the costumes at Meijer when we were all grocery shopping yesterday and he thought it would be a cool way to get her to dress up- so now we are putting it on her daily trying to get her used to it! LOL




















Big busy week ahead! Jake's first football game this Wed in Battle Creek.
Youth hunt is this coming weekend....Jake and Koda are hunting up in Shelby- my old stomping grounds. they will hunt with Steve and my cousin, Stephanie's hubby, Marshall on their 15 acres!! Koda hunted the same spot last year- and it was warm out- they saw turkeys and squirrels. :-( Hoping they will get a shot this year. I think Marshall is more excited than my boys....he cannot wait! Steve II and I will go up also...but planning to stay Friday night with my dad then go to visit on Sat evening- back to my dad's Sunday for his bday dinner.
Should have my sexy new specs this week !! Interesting to see how different life is without the strain!! LOL

Have a happy week.

“You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough.”
“There’s plenty of days when I’m like ‘Oh God, why?’ But that’s just life. It’s every job, not just mine. Every moment is not perfect. But it’s definitely more good times than bad.” —BeyoncĂ©, singer/actress

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Cool looking halloween hat there Riley....may he should find a matching costume? Haha

Beth said...

Kody looks cool with the guitar! Glad you had a fun girls weekend :)

My Blog List