Monday, September 24, 2007

BEWARE!

Completely chaotic week ahead!!
(actually a continuation of last week!)
  • football
  • orthodontist
  • marching band
  • choosing instruments for elementary band
  • work!! working loads of XTRA hours
  • meal planning for all the chaos

Had a great weekend- although our boys did not shoot a deer. :-( Jake never saw one...Koda saw a doe with 2 fawns and could not shoot her! He was with my cousin Marshall who eventually talked Koda into thinking about a shot....and just then they all took off. Run Momma , Run! :-) I was so proud to know that beneath the teenage hard surface there is still a tenderhearted young man that listens to his heart!!

Had a great visit with family! Sure do miss them all living so far away. Somedays I ask myself why I moved in here ... then I smile and see all my men!! But I sure do miss my family!!

Hope everyone has a great week.

JILL and KRISTIN - did you get the crop invite for Oct 6th? Had not heard from either of you.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I think I will have to pass on this one....can't keep up on weekend catch up when I'm around....I would hate to see what happens if I took a day off.

Beth said...

I feel your pain sister :)

Jill H said...

good boy Koda, not shooting the mama and babies!!!! how sweet. i'm sorry, i forgot to email back to say that i'm gonna skip that crop because our big weekend one is only a month after that!! woo hoo!! and a girl can only make so much french toast. i'm sad though, think of me and eat a bag of licorice for me when you guys are there :)

My Blog List