Friday, September 07, 2007

WOO HOO

a short week. Love it and hate it too.

Love it as I need a break- hate it because Monday was a holiday, I took a 1/2 day on Tuesday, and now Friday off - and it is end of a py week- which means I have to work a couple hours on Sunday to complete payroll- UGH!
But on that note- I am going to make certain that I have an awesome weekend with my mom and sil. :-) Planning a crafters weekend- BIG craft show in GR tomorrow morning we are going to....Christmas ideas? Just spending time with the girls is always fun. Hoping this weekend we steer clear of the police, no running red lights, Mom- LOL We always have fun memories.

School is going well- Steve is struggling a bit with the morning routine. He gets on the bus himself at 811am and he does not like that. I leave at 735 for work so he spends a 1/2 hour alone and walks to the bus stop.....big deal for most- for the baby of my family which has always had a brother with him at every school- now I have three at three schools. OH well- he is being forced to adjust. Steve Sr offered to call Kyle and arrange to pay Bradley to get him on the bus as Brad is able to get himself and 2 siblings on the bus after his parents go to work- he did NOT think that would be cool.
Jake loves Parkside. and football. He got home after 6, ate dinner, did some homework and crashed OUT COLD before 9! LOL
Koda loves his classes this year but hates lunch as he does not know anyone this year on his lunch. He has chemistry, geometry, spanish and guitar class- those the favs :-)

Hoep everyone has a nice weekend. Back on Sunday.

1 comment:

Jill H said...

guitar class sounds like it would be fun!! but seriously, you couldn't pay me to go back to being in school =P

hope you had a fun girls weekend!!!

My Blog List