Tuesday, September 18, 2007

many signs of fall

OH my the many signs of fall are appearing!!


  • sick kids!! ALL 3 and the BIG ONE 2 w/ ear infections, 1 w/ sinisitis, 1 w/ a sinus headache

  • vibrant red, yellow, orange leaves on the sidewalk and yard

  • football is in full swing

  • youth hunt weekend is this week - bag a buck boys! pleeeease

  • weekend trips north have become fewer

  • homework every night

  • need sweatshirts for the bus in the morning

  • Riley hesitates to go out to do her business in the morning - it's cold Yorkie's do not have an undercoat - so she has been burrowing under the blankets at night

  • Mom is planning her winter getaway - dinner is Oct 14th

Other happenings in our life....my Dad's cancer counts are on the rise again even though he had the surgery. Which means he starts radiation soon.


I picked up my sexy specs today! Now I AM OLD! Dr. Buseth said I should wear them for reading, crafting and driving for now.



Please do not laugh TOO HARD!

Riley will soon be going to have her surgery- her friend FLO finally left! WOO HOO- now that was nothing I want to go through again!


Happy belated 31st Birthday, Jill. so sorry I missed the day!


1 comment:

Beth said...

I LOVE them!! I told you, I'll go too, and I know I'll need them, and then you won't feel so old LOL! They look nice! Sorry the rest of the gang is sick :|

My Blog List