Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Beth saves the day!

Thank you!! Just to give a quick recap for all of you that were unable to see her do it once again....she saved the day!
It was 4ish this afternoon when I called Beth and we were chatting away and I finishing things up ...mainly cleaning off my cluttered desk....walking around in my cubicle as I talked....I was reaching down to get something out of a file when I caught the back of my pant leg on the corner of my metal drawer...SURE ENOUGH....slick as a whistle...my pants tore...a straight line across the back of my thigh!!! UGH I was devastated....what was I to do???? then on the other end of the line Beth giggled just a little and then very calmly asked if I had any packing tape??? Packing tape??? then explained for me to go in the bathroom, turn my pants inside out and put packing tape over the tear and it should hold long enough for me to get home.
I did just that!! IT WORKED...and no one even knew what happened! HA!
Thanks Beth- you saved the day again!! Ok, I owe you ........................BIG!
Pack a roll of packing tape for vacation!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm glad it worked...I was wondering about you :)

Jill H said...

see, I KNEW she was WONDER WOMAN!

Kristin said...

The next time my pants rip I won't panic...just get the tape.

Archives

My Blog List