Sunday, January 22, 2006

goodnight and goodbye weekend

Ugh, why do these weekend fly by so fast? I really enjoyed the day yesterday...didn't want it to end. Today started a little icky as Steve and I both woke up with killer sinus issues. Groceries were a must, struggled through that chore and have been plucking away at all the other Sunday routines. Laundry, lunches, a week at a glance ( checking the school calendar, game schedule, bowling leagues, shooting, ). Now to set the darn alarm clock to start a very busy week at work. I have a couple very busy days ahead at work...and the busy Barton boys are no dull calendar entries. BUT I got to scrapbook with my friends and order an alphabet for my Sidekick! I guess the weekend ended on an OK note.
Wishing you all a great work-week. ( I look forward to Friday!)

No comments:

Archives

My Blog List