Saturday, January 14, 2006

steppin up





Finally! I bought the Sizzix sidekick. I love it. Thank you Beth and JoAnn's. Beth invited me to join her at lunch for a lunch hour trip to Joann's as we had 50% off coupons. I sat thinking as the morning passed waiting to go..... debating what I wanted with a 50% off coupon! I decided I was going to give in and get a Sizzix. Since you all have the big machine...I decided to go with the Sidekick. :-) I went back today with another coupon and got the Sizzlit set shown above....LOVE IT! Going back tomorrow again for another set at 50% off..thinking the birthday or flower set. For those of you unaware....all the Sizzlit sets I am sepaking of are Doodlebug designs and I am a Doodlebug JUNKIE! Love it all....actually cannot say I have found a Doodlebug thing I have not awwed or ooohed over....or just broke down and had to have!! NOW I am hoping the birthday fairy will grant my one wish for an alphabet set! Or at least the GCs so I can justify that purchase too.

I will bring my new toy to share when we crop next!


3 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah for you! I personally can't wait to SHARE it on Saturday :) Have you tried it yet? Huh, huh?

Kristin said...

You should have beth secretly talk to your family members about the GC's. She has had some recent practice and seems to be very effective to boot!

Jill H said...

looks like fun. can't wait til Saturday!

Archives

My Blog List