Sunday, January 29, 2006

Haircut


A New Haircut.....decided to give Beth's stylist a try today...and I think I love her. She is great and a sweet personality too! I have been struggling along for over a year looking for someone with creativity and knowledge. Can you believe that I am so fussy? I think it may have something to do with me being licensed ......makes me more critical? I am on my way back to long hair...she is so awesome, she even reinforced that long hair can be worn by middle aged women....my old stylist told me that at 35ish it was time to do away with the ponytails and long hair....so I tried short hair. I sooo miss the flexibility of long hair...in a rush, pull it up or back! Short hair...you have to style it or it looks like heck. Thanks Beth for the referral.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Looks cute, and we'll do long hair together... :)

Kristin said...

Looks great! I, on the other hand, have the pony tail and pulled back bangs look today. I almost cut the bangs off 3 different times, but kept the scissors out of my hands. I can't tell you how much laundry has gone through my hands today. Where does it all come from? I needed that gotta get some work done "do" today.

Jill H said...

ooh, I like it a lot Kandi!! A nice cut can carry you through while growing it out, I did that last summer. Of course, I got through the awkward phases of my stringy hair by pulling it up in a bun all summer long. Wait, still do that. Ok, so I have long hair so I can pull it up in a bun. It is easy, my hair would never behave being short. Enough with the blabber mouth. Sorry! Anyways, LOVE your haircut!!

Archives

My Blog List