Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Miracle Morning!


Miracles do happen! It is 656 am and everyone ...everyone of them are ready to go! All they need are coats and backpacks and we are out the door! I just had to share the miracle with you all...Way 2 GO Boys!
I explained to them this morning that I have to take them to school and make it to work by 8am....usually I take them across town to Tammy and they ride to school with her....this gives me time to make it to work without sweating bullets....well, today I will be flying out to Robinson Rd and then back downtown trying to make it to the clock by 8! I hear you all cheering me on.....thanks.

3 comments:

Jill H said...

GO KANDI, GO KANDI, GO, GO, GO KANDI! are you happy you got me doing the cabbage patch here? and you had that kind of morning on a Monday no less!

Jill H said...

I just realized it's Tuesday, not Monday. Whatever the day, I'm glad you had a good start!

Beth said...

JILL! Too funny! Way to go Kandi...crackin' that whip are ya?!

Archives

My Blog List