Sunday, January 22, 2006

Thank you!

Just a quick note to say thanks to all...
Had a great time scrapbooking yesterday! The birthday goodies from Kristin, our very cool ribbons created by Jill , and Beth our coordinator! What an awesome group of scrappin gals! Thanks also to the awesome Mom and Rex for allowing us to move over to their house to continue cropping! I had a lot of fun and got some projects completed....when are we going again?? I am ready! Maybe we should head to Pages In Time?
I just got a letter from Crazy Croppin Chics up north if anyone is interested? I believe it is in Spring Lake...all meals and lodging included....Holiday Inn overlooking Spring Lake. The getaway is in March.
Thanks again ladies. I needed the creative jump start!

1 comment:

Jill H said...

March scrap-date & Novi in May?? I need a day to look forward to!!

Archives

My Blog List