Monday, January 09, 2006

luckiest gal in the world

I am! Although my hubby has a stitched up thumb and says it is aching like mad....he came home stuffed his hand in a glove and did the dishes so that I would not have as much to do when I got home tonight! He said it hurt pretty bad but it was worth it if it meant I could relax for a few minutes tonight! He is my night in shining armor! Now I am off to do some laundry, get the kids' stuff together for their spirit week outfit and to play nurse... :-) Time to change the bandage!
Have a good night!

2 comments:

Jill H said...

awww, that is quite sweet of him! I hope he's feeling better.

Kristin said...

That sure is a keeper! I'm sure the hot water through that glove did hurt like heck! It's the little things in life that make us the happiest.

Archives

My Blog List