Monday, January 02, 2006

How time flies....

WOW! Back to work and school tomorrow...UGH! I really have enjoyed being off for 4 days in a row with the kids! We have had a lot of fun over their Christmas break! We got to spend more time hanging out as a family doing the cool stuff. Last night we wrapped up our plans for Spring Break....Back to Myrtle Beach we go. We researched many options and always came back to the awesome vacation we had two years ago in Myrtle Beach....It was SO relaxing. Unlike our Disney trip in 2000- it was cool because none of my 4 boys had been there...I enjoyed watching them all run around and enjoy but OH WAS IT CHAOTIC! We felt like we needed another week to recover. Now SC on the other hand- we just loved it so much we did NOT want to leave! Seeing your pics, Beth makes us want to NOW! We changed hotels but other than that ...same place but a new adventure....I believe we are going to take a pirate ship adventure on a schooner called the Jolly Rover...That or a dolphin/shrimping trip! Ok, back to work tomorrow...ready for Spring Break!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

It's funny that you were talking about spring break...we were talking to the boys today about it. I just know I need some sun or I might wilt away to nothing. I feel like I'm living in London or Seattle right now. Thunder and lightning in January...who would have ever thunked?!

Archives

My Blog List