Sunday, January 22, 2006

Guess who is addicted??

You guessed RIGHT! I am- I bought an alphabet for my Sizzix sidekick. HELP! I was ebay watching and found a steal! DH, I love you- Steve, walked up and asked me what I was looking at or for.....I explained.....and said I could not believe that retail cost for the sets is 129.99-149.99......so he told me to grab that one if it is the one I really liked. SNAG- it's mine.

CLASSIC ALPHABET set, which includes 35 DIES that make 140 SHAPES! With this set you get 4 times the value, because you receive the uppercase letters and shadows, lowercase letters and shadows, numbers and shadows and the punctuation and shadows! YEAH ladies I will be sharing at the next crop outing!!
Beth- you can borrow at the end of the week for the weekend if you want.....I know I will be going letter nuts for a day or two! I love that it is upper and lower with shadows and numbers and puncuation! C'mon- send it my way!

2 comments:

Beth said...

SHUT UP! Your husband is THE MAN :) Thank you Steve, from me too!! Will have to check that thing out Miss Kandi!!

Jill H said...

oooh, I can't wait to use that next time we get together!

Archives

My Blog List